Website Frasers Property (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
- Manage and conduct complex-level internal auditing works, which include providing assurance and consulting services to audit client, management, and the audit committee.
- Provides key input to the development of the audit universe and to the risk analysis to support the establishment of the risk-based audit plan.
- Supervises the internal audit team to perform audit procedures in accordance with the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- Communicates audit work results, by writing audit reports and giving oral presentations, to recipients.
- Represents internal audit at kick-off/ exit meetings for audit engagements as well as on organizational project teams, at management meetings, and with external organizations.
- Facilitates the audit committee meetings and management meetings.
- Advises on risk and control matters as required by audit clients.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal professional training, and shares knowledge with internal audit team as well as audit clients.
- Performs other related works as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
- Be able and willing to travel domestically.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience with at least 5-year experience in audit fields.
- Experience in the data analysis through computer-aided audit tools and techniques is highly preferred.
- CIA, CISA, or other related certifications are a plus
- Good leadership skills in developing, guiding and motivating team members.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication skills.
- Good Command in English.
To apply for this job please visit th.jobsdb.com.