Website Frasers Property (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
- Conducts internal auditing works, which include providing assurance and consulting services to audit client, management, and the audit committee.
- Performs audit procedures in accordance with the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- Assists in communicating audit work results, by writing audit reports and giving oral presentations, to recipients.
- Supports kick-off/ exit meetings for audit engagements as well as other meetings/ organizational projects.
- Facilitates the audit committee meetings and management meetings.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal professional training.
- Performs other related works as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
- Be able and willing to travel domestically.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of audit experience.
- Experience in the data analysis through computer-aided audit tools and techniques is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit th.jobsdb.com.