- Conduct risk assessment of assigned departments or functional areas.
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits, reviews of systems/security parameter setting, IT processes and specific application controls and compliance with regulations.
- Identify and communicate the noticeable audit finding to the relevant department for determining the corrective action plan.
- Prepare audit report and provide the constructive recommendations for adding values to the audited departments.
- Follow-up the corrective action according to the recommendation of the audit report.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related fields.
- At least 2 years experienced in IT audit, IT Security, IT Operation system, Network system, development or IT risk management.
- Has experienced in banking industry or financial institution is a plus.
- Knowledge of leading standards / practices (e.g., COBIT, ISO27001, ISO27701, ITIL).
- Professional certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP or CISM) would be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.itmx.co.th.